Top Ten Books On My Autumn TBR List
1. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck- Because because I'm hosting my first readalong of it! (I mean, my first readalong ever, not just the first time I've readalonged The Grapes of Wrath. That was probably obvious, huh?) So, anyway, that's happening in October, so stay tuned.
2. The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters- Another readalong that I'm really excited about because it'll make me actually read this book! More details about it if you click on the thingy in my sidebar thing. Specifics. I like them.
3. We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver- I've become obsessed with this book since reserving it at the library and NEVER GETTING IT (I still haven't. I bought it in the end) and so I really want to read it. Since it's pretty dark, I'm thinking it'll be great for RIP.
4. Beloved by Toni Morrison- I just want to read something by Toni Morrison. This autumn is the time, and this is the book.
5. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky- I've already started this, so I'd quite like to finish it by the end of autumn, and if I can't I think I might have some issues.
6. Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Linqvist- It's time to read this one. I've had it for a long time, and it's the right time of year. Time. Also, I have good thoughts about the Sweden-vampire combination, so... Yeah.
Annnd... I don't know what else I want to read! Because I have the aforementioned stack of RIP books, and I want to read them ALL, and because of that I haven't properly prioritised them. So... ALL THE SCARY BOOKS! I WANT TO READ THEM ALL!