Tuesday 14 February 2012

I Love This, Ergo, You Will Too

This literally has nothing to do with books or movies or TV or even cake, but I have to share this because, hey, you've been good and you deserve a little Valentines treat. (Also because I've had it saved for about a week because I can't figure out what to do with it.) Anyway, Damien Rice and Ray Lamontagne are pretty much my favourite male singer-songwriters (nobody tell Jeff Buckley or Bob Dylan) so this video, which I found once and then somehow, alarmingly, forgot about, is pretty much the greatest thing in the world for me. And, obviously, for you too now. So, Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love Ray LaMontagne! Love him, I say! Also, Ryan Adams is pretty good, too. La Cienaga Just Smiled is one of my favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen Ray doing his thang live? Because I saw him at the Royal Albert Hall, and that was one of my favourite things that has ever happened :)

      Delete