2. God, this is harrowing. Why does something about people killing each other for entertainment have to be so harrowing?
3. Woody, you are doing interesting things to me with your face. Never stop. (Ellie thinks this is a weird crush. I say, NOPE. Perfectly normal.)
4. WHY DO YOU KEEP MISSING STUFF OUT? HOW ARE WE MEANT TO BE SHOCKED ABOUT DISTRICT 13 IF YOU'VE NEVER MENTIONED IT BEFORE?
5. This is still so HARROWING. Must I cry more over Rue's death? MUST I? (Yes)
6. I am totally shipping this Johanna/Katniss thing. I mean, 'Love is weird'? COME ON!
7. I love Jeffrey Wright beyond anything that's reasonable. THERE HE IS, HI JEFFREY!
8. Finnick, I like your dimples, and your simple devotion to old ladies. Carry on.
YES I DO.
10. Actual thought- I think this movie has done a really good job of showing Katniss's unwillingness to be a symbol, and the amount of personal responsibility this makes her feel for every death. She doesn't really get that things are happening around her rather than her being the cause of them because, you know, she's a teenager. Poor Katniss.
11. CINNA, NOOOOOOOOOO (did I mention how harrowing? So harrowing.)
12. Tick Tock, this post is a clock. If you read one point on the hour, every hour. But why would you? Weirdo.