So. I didn't really have much of an excuse for NOT having done Sunday Sundries, other than week 1 I missed was after the Readathon, and last week I kind of forgot and then I went to the cinema, and just yeah. Life things. You didn't really miss much, BUT here are a few things that happened:
SPEAKING OF WHICH- Hey guys, I'm doing the Race for Life in 3 weeks, and if you would like to sponsor me/give money to Cancer Research, which is important to me for, you know, really obvious reasons then that would be totally cool and you can do it here.
- I don't know if you watch New Girl, but even if you don't, Nick Miller's facial expressions are the absolute best. Unrelated: I'm completely in love with Nick Miller.
- Ross is definitely my least favourite Friend, so these 35 Reasons Ross Geller is the Worst made me really happy. Also awesome? 27 Ways You Are Not Carrie Bradshaw.
- This is truly old (as opposed to the above, which are just old for the internet) but it's the best. Literally the best thing ever: Joni Mitchell. Enough said.
- I enjoyed this post about how NO ONE understands that you can have the best friendships online. Also, I MUST MEET ALL OF YOU.
- I'm kind of obsessed with Arrested Development, and the Bluth Banana Stand has been spotted in London! I'm genuinely considering taking the day off work on either the 15th or the 21st of May so I can go and see it and get a freaking banana! No, I'm not insane.
Wow, so those links were practically all about tv, huh? I might have a problem. But it's a problem that's AWESOME, so who really cares?
THIS WEEK- Monday was a Bank Holiday so I got to sit in the garden a fair bit and chill and be happy that I wasn't working, but I also worked two full days AND stayed late another day at work and so managed to work MORE hours than in a regular week. Because I'm smart. Saturday I would have rested, but instead I walked for 3 hours and sort of got a tiny bit lost whilst training for the aforementioned run-walk. That was ALSO smart, and really I should win some kind of award for being the smartest.
What I'm saying is- I'm tired. And I have a bet with myself that if I finish Les Miserables (the book) by tomorrow (when the DVD comes out) I get to buy myself a present, but like I say, I'm tired. And I might be TOO tired for Hugo's bullshit. We shall see.
NEXT WEEK (or this week coming... whatever): I have decided to sign up for Bout of Books!
Bout of Books is, from what I understand, a week long readathon where obviously you don't read for every available minute (unless, I don't know, you REALLY want to) but just make a bit of an effort to read more and, I guess, read something every day. Which, I think, is an admirable goal and I want to do that! And so I shall. I don't really know how I'm going to play the updates, but I might just have one GIANT post that I update throughout the week (if anyone knows how to do that thing where you keep one post at the top of your blog for a bit, then I wouldn't mind knowing that...)
I don't really have any goals, apart from to read SOMETHING every day, but I WOULD like to finish these two books that I have that are like offshoots from Little Women, because I feel like they're going to be books that I can read once and then get rid of, and right now, those are the best kinds of books for me. Callous, but true.
And that is what I'll be doing! You all better have spectacular weeks too, or ELSE.