Saturday 9 July 2011

Summer Mini-Readathon Plannage

Soooo, tomorrow is my first (proper) readathon, and I am a little bit excited (now that I've remembered it... I went to London today and M&Ms World was exciting enough to drive all rational thought from my brain, but I am so on the readathon track now). So, the right thing to do now seems to be to make some kind of plan, although I'd probably work better without one considering my complete inability to do anything I'm supposed to...

But anyway, that aside, I'm going to make a rough plan, and not beat myself up too much if I don't follow it completely. I'm going to read from around 10am BST, although it may be slightly later depending on what time I wake up, and, apart from a break for lunch at my nan's house (cause that's how I roll on Sundays), I'm basically going to read all day (yay!)

But, the question on almost nobody's lips is, what am I going to read?! Well, I'm going to finish Firestarter by Stephen King, and I Feel Bad About My Neck by Nora Ephron, and then after that, who knows? I probably should, I guess... So I'm going to say I'll go for Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, OR The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein, depending on my mood (the right mood for each of these is radically different, trust me!) This could all change by tomorrow though, so I guess we'll all have to wait and see with baited breath which books I review after tomorrow!

As for updates during, I'm probably not going to do many (or possibly not any!) but I'm sure I'll be tweeting my way through my reads, which definitely won't be annoying! But I am basically pretty excited to read away my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment