Monday 4 July 2011

Summer Mini-Readathon

Just yesterday I signed up for the Summer mini-readathon, hosted by Sarah Says. Taking place on 10th July, it's basically an excuse for me to read as much as humanly possible, but it is also achievable and will avoid my unfortunate readathon FAIL of three months ago (which, to be fair, was a readathon hosted on my birthday...) But anyway, this is a readathon for 12 hours, which means that I can totally sleep a normal amount as well as reading an abnormal amount, and still go to work on Monday (yay..?)

So, yeah. That's what I'm going to be doing next Sunday! Pop over to Sarah's blog if you feel like doing the same, and you can sign up for challenges and all sorts of things like that! Sarah's going to be reading from 10am-10pm Eastern time, which would be 3pm-3am my time... so I'm probably not going to be doing the same hours, except that I might do the same hours (well that's a sentence and a half, but obviously I mean I might do 10am-10pm my time- you all got that, right?!) But I'll decide by what time I actually wake up on the day, I guess! Yay for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment