Wednesday 21 September 2011

Readathon! Readathon!

Dewey's Readathon is just around the corner, and this time I'm determined to take part. Last time it was on my birthday, which meant that I just about managed to read like 20 pages of Middlesex, and... that was about it. This time though, I am so on it. I'm already thinking of books that I could read, I'm tempted to make a pile even though it's (just!) over a month away- which is very wrong and probably quite pathetic of me- but I don't care!

So, yeah. I just thought you all should know this, and have the opportunity to sign up to take part yourselves! I'm not guaranteeing that you won't fall asleep at 3am and wake up drooling on your book (although this hasn't happened to me, I can totally imagine it happening) but up until that point, you'll be having an awesome time! I've only, up to this point, taken part in a 12-hour readathon, so chances are, this could kill me. But I'll go out doing something I love!!!

Note: I might be exaggerating. But definitely do think about taking part- we'll have such fun!

6 comments:

  1. I requested off of work for the 22nd so I can participate, so hopefully it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed! I am honestly a crazy amount of excited about it hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I really want to do it. I signed up, but I don't know, schedule-wise. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started mentally compiling lists of books (and snacks) already. It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot about the readathon coming up. That has me excited! Oh I'm going to be reading a lot this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting to think up my pile too! I have SO MUCH I want to get to...

    ReplyDelete